Legacy Manager, Central London - £46,000 PA
- Are you an accomplished senior legacy fundraiser?
- Can you develop and sustain long-term supporter relationships?
- Would you like to work for an international charity?
I am working with a well-known international charity who are seeking a Legacy Manager to join a crucial and successful fundraising team. You will maximise income from the Legacy stream and line manage a team of fundraisers.
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days annual leave
- Strong pension and health plans
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible working
- Subsidised gym membership
- On-site yoga classes and massage options
- Great central London location
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Maximising income from legacy fundraising
- Building a long-term fundraising strategy
- Managing and supporting the legacy administration team
- Proactively secure legacy pledgers
- Stewarding productive pledger relationships
- Assisting in the overall fundraising strategy and 5-year plan of the organisation
- Working across multiple departments, contributing to a collaborative working environment
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful track-record in legacy fundraising
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong budget management skills
- The ability to liaise with internal stakeholders to advise on strategy and best practice
If you are interested in applying for this Legacy Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.