An excellent opportunity has arisen to join the Group Legal Team at a global investment company, based in their London office.
The role offers an interesting mix of work and will involve advising the group entities in the UK as well as internationally. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal advice on a wide range of commercial and corporate issues throughout the Group;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating key commercial contracts;
- Advising on day-to-day business;
- Delivering advice on legal and regulatory developments;
- Providing legal support in the distribution of investment products on a global basis;
- Managing and advising on litigation and dispute resolution.
The company seeks to provide an excellent working environment and offers top-quality training and development. Comprehensive benefits package and good work/life balance on offer.
The successful candidate will be 3-4 years PQE, have excellent academics and will have worked at a leading law firm or investment management company.
If you are keen to learn more about this position, please contact email@example.com / 020 7269 6328.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR