We require a 4+ years' PQE Commercial Lawyer with Compliance and Data Protection experience to join a Legal Regulatory & Compliance team for a 6-month fixed term contract.
As Legal Counsel, you will provide commercially focused legal advice to senior decision-makers and advise on a varied and interesting mix of Commercial Contracts, M&A, Intellectual Property and Data Protection matters across the business. You will provide general advice on Data Protection, including filing notifications with relevant privacy regulators.
With strong drafting and negotiating skills, you will be able to negotiate and draft Commercial Contracts with confidence.
Other responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of Commercial Contracts, including:
- Services agreements;
- General commercial agreements;
- Outsourcing agreements.
- Providing general legal advice and support to various business divisions on day-to-day commercial and legal issues;
- Managing internal know-how and systems with other members of the legal team;
- Instructing outside counsel effectively.
If you are a Qualified Solicitor of England & Wales (or equivalent) with 4+ years' PQE and have strong Commercial experience, contact me today for more detail firstname.lastname@example.org.