Pro-Legal has been instructed by the Partners of this impressive City firm who are looking to add a Leverage Finance Associate to their innovative team. This is in order to achieve their growth and profitability targets for their 20/20 strategy.
Why work here as a Leverage Finance Associate here?
- You will be working for a Market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned partners;
- High profile, diverse client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Client Facing - Pride themselves on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Clear career progression with quarterly reviews;
- Highly rewarding remuneration package.
Why do you enjoy working as a Leverage Finance Associate?
"I enjoy working here of due to undertaking interesting and diverse market-leading work from day one. It is a supportive environment where you are pushed to achieve your own personal best by working alongside market-leading partners in the area. Working here has given me the opportunity to work with clients and colleagues across the globe which has been highly rewarding and beneficial." - Leverage Finance Associate (2 Years)
What do you need to succeed here?
- Qualified lawyer with post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for Leverage Finance specifically exposure to commercial and practical advice in debt recapitalizations and restructurings;
- Experience in navigating the tax, corporate governance and accounting implications;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs;
- Experience of negotiating with counterparts.
I am looking for a driven and hardworking Leverage Finance Associate ready for a fresh challenge. Contact me on 02082696316 or email@example.com. Looking to interview immediately.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR