Are you a Corporate Finance professional keen to enter the fast-growing Tech sector? Looking for buy-side exposure? If so, I have an excellent opportunity you won't want to pass up. I am working with a specialist Corporate Finance boutique which, due to continued growth, is seeking to hire an M&A Associate. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone keen to assume a leading role in managing transactions from day one.
As an M&A Associate, you will:
- Work as an integral part of the deal team in direct daily collaboration with senior professionals
- Conduct valuations and sophisticated financial analyses and relevant industry research
- Assess the impact of transactions on client financial results and capital structures
- Participate in, and occasionally lead, due diligence sessions
- Help structure transactions, formulate and deliver advice to clients and close deals
- Undertake, and be rewarded directly for, entrepreneurial opportunities within the firm
- Help develop new business, prepare and participate in client presentations, and market new products
You will be working alongside some of the most well-respected advisors in the market, receiving close mentoring in a supportive and vibrant environment. This will allow you to gain advanced sector expertise as well as unparalleled client exposure.
In order to be considered, you should be a fully qualified ACA with 6+ years' experience, including at least 2 years in Corporate Finance (Lead Advisory). Strong financial modelling skills are essential as well as excellent interpersonal skills and strong commercial acumen.
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch for an informal discussion to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR