Are you an experienced Corporate Finance professional seeking a new challenge? Want to work in a collegiate, supportive environment and achieve a better work/life balance? Then this could be a great option for you. One of my Top 10 accountancy clients is building out their M&A practice and seeking a new team member at Senior Manager level. The firm operates in the mid-market space and assists clients through disposals, acquisitions, fundraisings and other transactions.
Working as part of a team of 10, you will play a pivotal role in delivering project work, business development activities and providing training and development. Key responsibilities include:
- Take full ownership of all delegated or assigned tasks and produce high-quality work within the timescales required
- Design and implement schedules and timetables for a transaction
- Produce and/or review and edit key documents for the transaction (e.g. blind profiles, Information Memorandum, etc.)
- Prepare and support presentations (such as pitches for business, management presentations to purchasers and feedback to clients)
- Coach, mentor and support junior members of the team.
- Maintain and develop a network of contacts
What's in it for you?
This firm is a great client of ours, and we have placed multiple people there who have spoken very highly of it. In particular, the favourable work/life balance, friendly working atmosphere and focus on training are consistently mentioned.
I am keen to hear from people with the following profile:
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Corporate Finance Qualification or Chartered Accountant
- Significant corporate finance or deal environment experience gained within a professional or financial services firm
- Demonstrable interest in OMBs and SMEs
- Financial Modelling - clear understanding of financial models and their context and impact. Ability to apply financial principles to financial models
Interested? If so, please do not hesitate to apply here or get in touch for an informal discussion: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR