M&A Tax Associate
Are you wanting to launch your M&A Tax career within a global tax consulting boutique?
Global firm specialising in delivering turnaround & interim management, performance improvement and consulting
services to a range of investors, law firms, corporate clients and private equity firms across the world.
Primary responsibilities a cross between general tax services to corporate clients and private equity M&A work.
- Performing tax due diligence both domestically and internationally:
- Drafting detailed technical questions
- Liaising with tax specialists in other areas and jurisdictions
- Providing advice for structuring acquisitions
- Undertaking technical research projects
- Involved in business development and marketing initiatives
You will need to be:
- Qualified (ACA/ CTA / equivalent)
- Ideally at least 2 years in a corporate tax or M&A tax team
What you will get back
- Working amongst leading talent ion the market
- Swift career development in a culture that promotes and progresses far quicker than other teams in the market
- Strong bonus scheme
To learn more about this opportunity or to apply please contact Rebecca English, Pro-Tax on 0207 269 6320 / firstname.lastname@example.org