M&A Tax Assistant Manager – Bristol
Salary:- £50000 to £69999
Job Location:- Bristol
M&A Tax Assistant Manager - Bristol
- Are you a Corporate Tax professional looking for your first step into an M&A Tax environment?
- Do you want to be part of the leading M&A Tax team in the market?
Are you looking to begin your career with one of the leading M&A Tax teams, delivering on some of the largest buy-outs in Europe and working with the largest private equity houses and infrastructure funds?
Building your client portfolio, refining your skill set and developing deep client relationships are just some of the many possibilities that this opportunity offers!
Joining this team will allow you to:
- Expand your M&A skills
- Gain exposure to a diverse client base, including large international and mid-cap private equity houses, infrastructure funds, multi-national companies and emerging capital providers
- Participate in all aspects of the deal cycle from due diligence services, tax structuring, input into SPA and financing document input, post-acquisition implementation and reorganisations and on-going advice to portfolio companies in preparation for sale;
- Get involved in client business development activities;
- Hone your marketing skills
- Develop your technical skills either by receiving training and coaching or by providing it to more junior members of our team
- Be part of a team that has diversity and inclusion as a shared value and is committed to prioritising our inclusion agenda
Their key strength is their proven M&A expertise and ability to deliver an integrated team of specialists focused on deal execution and delivering a distinctive client experience.
They recognise the need of flexible ways of working, and accommodate both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. We develop talent and understand that flexibility allows everyone to reach their potential. If you have any concerns in mind, just let your recruiter know.
- Advising UK and international clients on transaction tax and wider commercial M&A Issues managing a portfolio of high profile projects
- Due diligence in respect of mergers and acquisitions
- Ad hoc project work
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them
- To have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Your professional experience
- ACA/CTA or equivalent qualification or experience
- Exposure to international clients
- Strong UK Corporate Tax experience
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- The ability to analyse information, identify issues and prioritise them.
To discuss this further please contact Maisie on
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Associate Director -
£90000 to £124999
Manager - London
£70000 to £89999