Major Donor Manager, London - £35,000
Are you experienced in developing relationships with major donors?
Do you have a track record of achieving fundraising targets in a managerial position?
Would you like to work for a unique charity with an engaging cause?
I am working with a unique support charity who deliver a life-changing service for people across the UK. They are seeking a Major Donor Manager on a full time, permanent basis to lead a team and grow their portfolio of high net worth individuals.
What's great about this organisation?
- A strong and dedicated fundraising team
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave
- Opportunity to travel with work
- Flexible working
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Identifying and researching new donors
- Manage fundraising board meetings and major donor events
- Developing long-term relationships with donors, generating further gifts
- Be an active part of the leadership team
- Analyse budgets and ensure fundraising targets are met
You would be perfectly suited to this role if you have…
- Been successful in a major donor role - experienced in developing relationships and securing significant funding
- Worked with senior volunteers and able to manage a range of internal relationships
- Experience in implementing a fundraising strategy
- Line management experience is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR