Major Gifts Manager, Surrey - up to £50,000
Are you an experienced fundraiser with the ability to maintain and increase a major donor pipeline?
Do you have experience of managing a high-performing fundraising team?
Would you like to work for a health charity which works to raise awareness for and challenge mental illness?
If you have answered yes to the above, then this role could be perfect for you!
I am working with a national health charity working with mental health who are seeking a Major Gifts Fundraising Manager. This role would be an initial 6-month contract with a view to moving permanent.
What's great about this organisation?
- Competitive matched pension scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Friendly work atmosphere
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Growing the major donor base of the charity to ensure that they can extend their reach and support an increasing number of people
- Developing and implementing a fundraising strategy
- Stewarding major donors with an aim of securing up to 7-figure gifts
- Managing a team of 3 to ensure that the major gifts income stream is sustainable and constantly growing
- Overseeing the budget for the team to ensure that fundraising activity is on track and meeting the needs of the organisation
- Working collaboratively with the wider fundraising team (events etc) as well as the marketing and communications functions to promote and maximise fundraising opportunities
You will be perfectly suited for this position if you have…
- A track record of successful major gifts fundraising
- Excellent relationship building skills with major donors and HNWIs
- A strong strategic brain, able to create and deliver a long-term strategic vision
- Managed a team of fundraising professionals
- Can competently and effectively manage and set budgets
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.