A management accountant is sought by a UK Charity to lead on management reporting and support senior management teams.
A time of exciting growth for the Charity, the role will suit a management accountant who adopts a proactive approach in supporting budget holders in managing their forecasts and budgets
- Produce monthly management accounts and lead in management reporting
- Support annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Support budget holders through reporting of financial and operational KPI's
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Work towards the continuous improvement of management accounting processes and analysis
Skills and attributes
- Fully qualified or studying towards full qualification (ACCA / CIMA /CCAB)
- Relevant experience within a Charity or Not for Profit organisation
- A confident and strong communicator
- Strong technical skills and keen attention to detail
As well as a fantastic working environment, a very competitive remuneration package is on offer. Please apply for further information.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.