Management Accountant: Permanent - £42,000 to £48,000 + Benefits
- Are you an experienced Management Accountant, motivated by business partnering and providing meaningful MI and analysis?
- Would you like to work in fresh, new offices in the heart of London?
- Are you motivated by being part of a global organisation and being part of a dynamic and changing environment?
What's the Role?
A global organisation specialising in technology and science investment is recruiting a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. You'll be:
- Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant and preparing monthly management accounts along with full analysis and commentary
- Pro-actively meeting budget holders and their teams to ensure MI is used correctly for decision making
- Preparing re-forecasts and annual budget; allocating funds, collating budget information, challenging value for money and reporting on budget feasibility
- Allocating payroll costs to projects
- Owning the project approval process
- If not already, you will become a Sun Systems superuser, developing reporting tools to improve reporting efficiency and to reduce effort
- Support the head of Finance and Financial Accountant with ad-hoc projects and year-end financial accounts
What will you bring to this role?
- Qualified or part qualified Accountant with proven management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Strong analytical skills to identify and comment on variances from budget
- Experience of Sun Accounts, Salesforce and ideally Power BI
- Experience of year-end accounts preparation for Audit
- Strong interpersonal and business partnering skills
- Advanced spreadsheet skills
What will you gain from this role?
- Competitive salary, pension, generous annual leave
- Childcare vouchers, life assurance
- Discounted lunches
- Study support
- Flexible and roaming working
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me at Matt.Davidson@pro-finance.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR