Management Accountant: Permanent - £32,000 + Amazing Benefits
- Are you a part-qualified Accountant with expertise in management accounting, accruals, prepayments and provisions?
- Have you experience in producing budgets and forecasts as well as commentary?
- Are you an expert in solving problems and working with stakeholders as a business partner?
- Would you like to work for one of the UK's best loved charities which changes lives daily?
What's the Role?
An empowering and inspiration charity is recruiting a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. You'll be:
- Responsible for the development and provision of analysis and reporting to support business partnering and decision making.
- Providing monthly management accounting to allow business partners to strategically support SMT
- Interpreting complex data and supporting the Head of Management Accounting with monitoring and reporting
- Providing variance analysis and commentary
- Calculating and posting accruals, prepayments and provisions
- Identifying and correcting errors, challenging and coaching budget holders
- Producing UK performance reporting, analysis and KPIs
What will you bring to this role?
- Qualified or part qualified (or QBE) Accountant with substantial experience in management accounting, accruals and prepayments
- Experience of producing budgets and forecasts
- Experience of producing commentaries and variance analysis
- Experience of supporting and liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Advanced Excel experience.
What will you gain from this role?
- Competitive salary, pension, generous annual leave and season ticket loan
- 4x annual salary life assistance
- Childcare vouchers
- Family friendly and flexible working
- In-house and external training and study support
- A truly inspiration place to work with countless celebrity ambassadors!
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me at Matt.Davidson@pro-finance.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR