Manager - Trusts
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
- Would you like to join a leading practice where career progression goes hand in hand with fantastic work-life balance?
- Would you like to have all the benefits of working in London without the hassle of travelling into London?
What is great about the Trust Manager role?
- Global presence including offices in countries such as New Zealand, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Singapore and more
- Fantastic benefits including on-site gym available for free use by all members of staff
- Flexible working hours and arrangements to ensure good work-life balance
- Structured career path tailored on an individual level
- Work on an impressive portfolio of clients who are typically High Net Wealth (HNW) and Ultra High Net Wealth (UHNW) individuals or families
As the Trust Manager you will be:
- Working within the Trust and Wealth Services Department
- Finalising and reviewing accounts and tax returns for UK and non-UK trusts, estates and charities
- Reviewing tax pool computations
- Responsible for all communication with clients
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of staff
What does the Trust team think?
'The atmosphere in the firm is great! I have seen people progress and don't spend their lives in the office!' - Current Employee
To succeed in this Trust Manager role you need to:
- Be qualified with ACA/ACCA; qualified by experience would be considered as well
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Have previous experience producing investment reports or management accounts
- Be able to successfully lead and supervise a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is tired of the hectic City life but at the same time is driven and eager to progress with their career. Get in touch today and contact Nadia Atanasova so you do not miss out on this opportunity!
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR