Managing Digital Editor
- Are you a digital editor professional looking for a new progressive contract?
- Would you like to work for a world renowned global organisation?
- Do you like the idea of implementing a digital strategy for an international organisation involved in many business units?
If so, I would to speak to you ASAP regarding this opportunity!
I am working with one of my favourite clients that has instructed me once again to help them to find the newest member of their digital communications family.
This is a 6-month temporary role is working for a global commercial education charity and is paying between £200-245 per day.
What's great about this client?
- Excellent location and amazing offices in the west end of London
- Global brand that is highly respected
- As an organisation they work with over 100 countries
- Favourable work/life balance
What do the staff think?
"Very collaborative environment, knowledge sharing culture and professional colleagues, make it a great experience of achieving success together."
- Manage the organisation's public website to ensure it is in line with the communications strategy
- Implement URL and accessibility policies across the site
- Oversee improvement of content across the website
- Help develop audience awareness and engagement with the brand
- Support and manage user testing with the UX designer
- Collaborate with the communications team to improve the quality of content on corporate digital channels
- Create content that meets accessibility requirements
- Build relationships with partners in online networks
What you will need to succeed
- Excellent editing skills and a strong knowledge of SEO
- Must have demonstrable experience of data analysis using Google Analytics, Excel or Google Sheets
- CMS and photo editing skills are highly desirable
- Experience of Government Communication Service Professional Competency Framework is highly desirable
- Need to have proven experience of building audience insight using social media and other digital channels
- Must be able to demonstrate a background of outlining communications plans using digital services
Shortlisting will take place as soon as possible so you will need to act fast!
Please contact me on 0207 269 6338 or email to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.