Head of Individual Giving - London -up to £50,000 PA
Are you a fundraising professional with a successful track record Individual Giving fundraising?
Can you lead a team and develop an income stream?
Are you looking for the next step up in your career?
If you have answered yes to the above, then get in touch as this role could be ideally suited for you.
I am working with a charity organisation who are looking for a Head of Individual Giving to lead on a vital income stream. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a fundraising manager looking for a step up into a Head of level position, managing a team and working closely with senior leaders.
What's great about this organisation?
- Flexible working
- Gym discounts
- Season ticket loans
- Central London location
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Leading on Individual Giving activity
- Steward donors and supporters to drive further income generation
- Working with senior leaders and directors to develop and contribute to fundraising strategy
- Managing a team of individual giving fundraisers
- Establishing targets and goals for the fundraising team
- Managing budget
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have:
- A strong track record of fundraising in the charity sector, specifically individual giving
- Stakeholder management experience at a senior level
- A history of growing an income stream
- Managed a team
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me via the details below:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.