London - Up to £27,000 + Fantastic perks and benefits
- Are you a Marketing Coordinator or Marketing Assistant looking to take the next step?
- Would you like a role where you can work flexible hours and manage your own work-life balance?
- Do you want a broader 360 marketing career?
Pro-Recruitment Group are looking for an additional Marketing Executive to join its busy team providing marketing support to 5 divisions of the business to support and progress the brand.
What's great about this Marketing Executive?
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working opportunities
- Supportive leadership team who really understand Marketing's role in the operations of a business
- Vibrant, fun, family-feel working environment
- Autonomy to own campaigns from start to finish
Your role as a Marketing Executive
- Working with Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing strategy to generate leads and drive revenue
- Devise and implement email marketing campaigns to drive engagement
- Content creation
- Be the company's creative graphic designer, creating all online and offline collateral
- Managing online advertising, liaising with third parties
- Social media: actively managing aspects of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Maintain website: proof and upload blogs and news articles
- Tracking and reporting ROI
- Maintain and build library of sales collateral
- Supporting and managing events, which includes being the point of contact for guest speakers and visitors
What do the team think?
"Pro is full of hard working, positive and outgoing people. Everyone has a drive to work hard and succeed. There is a strong support system and staff have access to suitable training and development. "
What you'll need to succeed as a Marketing Executive
- Previous experience in a similar role. This would also suit a Marketing Assistant looking to take the next step up
- Excellent copy writing and proofreading skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of email marketing, preferably mailchimp
- Fluent with the adobe creative suite, including photoshop, indesign and illustrator
- Experience using CMS tools
- Project and event management skills
- Experience using analytics packages, e.g. Google Analytics / SEMRush
- Strong social media understanding across all platforms
- Good understanding of SEO
- Good interpersonal skills, build and maintain effective working relationships with third parties and across the business
I am looking for creative Marketing Executive to join our growing team. Get in touch for further details - Loren on 0207 269 6358 or Loren@pro-recruitment.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing