Marketing Manager, North London, 12 Month FTC ~ £34,000 PA Pro Rata
- Are you a marketing professional with a special focus in events and conferences?
- Do you have a promotional background of driving interest to a versatile events portfolio?
- Would you like to represent an international not for profit organisation that champions youth development?
I am working with an established international not for profit youth organisation who are looking for a maternity cover Marketing Manager for a 12-months fixed term contract. This role will be predominantly focusing on delivering and developing marketing plans for a diverse events portfolio offering at two centres across north and central London.
What's great about this charity?
- Great locations
- Good work life balance
- Competitive healthcare scheme
- Sickness absence
- On site subsidised food and drink
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Establishing marketing plans that consist of e-communications, print media, social media and website marketing raising awareness of the events offering
- Identifying appropriate events opportunities and utilise all marketing tools to best promote
- Managing digital platforms and maintain brand consistency across all messaging
- Contributing to a collaborative culture
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Educated to degree level or possess relevant marketing experience
- Demonstrable marketing experience in ideally the hotel, conference or events industries is highly desirable
- A strong understanding of youth charities, events and education sectors is appealing
- Exposure to Dotmailer, CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Umbraco), Social Media marketing and analytics
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place February 27th and March 1st 2019:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.