Marketing Manager (12-Month FTC), North London, £34,500 PA Pro Rata
- Are you experienced in marketing for a broad portfolio of events?
- Do you have strong digital marketing skills across a range of platforms?
- Would you like to represent an international not for profit organisation that champions youth development?
I am working exclusively with a well-renowned non-profit youth organisation who are looking for a maternity cover Marketing Manager for a 12-months fixed term contract. This role will be predominantly focusing on delivering and developing marketing plans for a diverse events portfolio, ranging from weddings to bespoke corporate events.
What's great about this charity?
- Good work life balance
- Competitive healthcare scheme
- Sickness absence
- Onsite subsidised food and drink
- Generous pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns with the aim of improving lead generation
- Establishing a marketing strategy across e-communications, print media, social media and website marketing
- Identifying appropriate events opportunities and utilise all marketing tools to best promote these events
- Managing digital platforms and maintain brand consistency across all messaging
- Working with external agencies when creating marketing content
- Contributing to a collaborative culture
- Ensuring that all marketing content adheres to the and culture of the organisation and matches house style
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Marketing experience in ideally the hotel, conference or events industries
- A strong understanding of youth charities, events and education sectors
- Exposure to Dotmailer, CMS (WordPress, Drupal, Umbraco), Social Media marketing and analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Previously ran social media campaigns
- Experience working with creative and design agencies
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.