A reputable Top 100 Law Firm based in South West London are looking for a temporary Marketing Manager to join their successful Marketing & Communications team on a 12-month fixed term contract. The Marketing Manager will be joining the Marketing & Business Development team to manage the day-to-day delivery of marketing communications.
- The Marketing Manager will manage the content for the firm's website and will also be responsible for SEO, PPC and Google Analytics
- The Marketing Manager will produce external communications in line with organisation's brand values
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the firm's social media platforms (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Will be responsible for developing and maintaining the firm's intranet
- Line manage a Senior Digital Marketing Executive and a Marketing Coordinator
- A Communications, Marketing, Public Relations Degree or equivalent Diploma is highly desirable
- Circa 5-10 years Professional Services sector experience is highly desirable (especially Law)
- Must have experience of influencing senior internal stakeholders
- Must have a strong awareness of business development, bids and client relationship management
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.