Marketing Officer (~6-month FTC), London - up to £28,000 Pro Rata
Are you an experienced marketing officer with a strong focus on digital?
Do you have experience of Adobe InDesign?
Would you like to work for an amazing charity that provides invaluable support for children and their families?
If you have answered yes to the above, then I would love to hear from you?
I am working with a fantastic charity who provide support across the country for ill children and their families, working to alleviate the stresses associated with these difficult times. They are seeking a marketing officer who is particularly skilled in digital, social media and has significant experience with InDesign software. This will be an initial 5-6-month contract with a view to potentially moving permanent.
What's great about this client?
- Flexible working opportunities
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loan
- Great central London location
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Leading on digital marketing
- Producing content across the organisation's media channels
- Working alongside the events team to help to promote events and create supporting documents and publications
- Managing monthly email newsletter
- Providing assistance to the fundraising team in producing bespoke materials for corporate partners and donors
- Ensuring consistent messaging which accurately reflects the visions and values of the charities
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- Experience with InDesign software
- A strong background in digital marketing
- Managed social media channels
- The creativity to produce varied and engaging literature for a variety of channels
- The ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.