Marketing Sales Director, London - up to £100,000 PA
- Are you a Marketing Sales Director with international experience in product development and sales distribution?
- Are you experienced in engaging international audiences in health products (targeting Nigeria, India and Vietnam?)
- Would you like to work a 'hands on' sales distribution role?
- Would you like to work for an international charity with a humanitarian focus?
I am working with a large international humanitarian charity who are seeking a 'hands on' Marketing Sales Director to join their social marketing team and to be responsible for the commercial international distribution and marketing of their medical health products. This is a permanent Marketing Sales Director position based in central London, offering up to £100,000 PA depending on experience and will include extensive travel to target countries (Nigeria, India and Vietnam).
What's great about this organisation?
- A competitive salary and great benefits package
- The opportunity to work with a renowned organisation who make a substantial difference in the lives of women and families the world over.
- You will be a leader in your field and your efforts will have recognition.
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Leading the charity partnership with developing commercially-orientated strategies with target countries to increase the distribution of the charity's medical products
- Work and support Country Directors to create an effective market entry plan
- Leading on proposals that secure funding and support for the selling and marketing of the charity's medical products
- Establish formal technical screening processes for relevant proposals
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Medical product marketing and sales leadership experience in an international complex organisation
- A strong track record of success in product marketing and sales development ideally in consumer health and or pharmaceutical sectors
- Previous product launch experience ideally in Nigeria, India and Vietnam
- International sales distribution and wholesaler's management experience
- Notable sales productivity and 'strike point' experience
- Significant experience in sales and marketing in the health development sector
- A background in client segmentation, market mapping and notable P&L management
- Proficient in French (strongly desirable)
- An understanding of the crucial role product marketing and sales plays in charity and not-for-profit organisations
If you are interested in applying for this Marketing Sales Director role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.