- Are you an experienced and resilient sales and marketing director with international experience?
- Would you like to spearhead the international social marketing strategy to help win proposals and advance the distribution of medical product launches in target countries?
- Would you find fulfilment in working with a global organisation who work for a humanitarian cause?
This role is to create a sales channels and drive sales to meet international demand for the charity's products and services. The core market for this role is India, Vietnam and Nigeria
You will be responsible for leading the partnership on developing commercial social marketing strategies to ensure positive reception, distribution and sustainability.
This role works closely towards the charity's 2020 vision.
What's great about this role?
- A competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with a renowned organisation who make a substantial difference in the lives of women and families the world over
- The opportunity to travel internationally and help disadvantaged communities
- You will be a leader in your field and your efforts will have recognition
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience in international product and market development
- Need to be highly experienced in international sales management and have managed distributors
- Experience of product development and launch in developing countries is essential
- Significant background in sales and marketing in the health development sector is highly desirable
- Proven experience of managing and working with external providers
- Resourcing strategies that are innovative and effective in generating candidates
- Proficiency in French is strongly desirable but not essential
I'm looking for a highly determined and tenacious individual with significant marketing & sales leader with notable product launch experience, particularly with an international focus, to join this valuable organisation.
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Telephone: 0207 269 6338
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR