Media & PR Manager, London - up to £42,000 PA
Are you able to run a busy press and media function within a large organisation?
Do you have excellent written and verbal communications skills?
Would you like to work for an ambitious and growing community focused charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, do get in touch as this role could be perfect for you!
My client is a fantastic charity which exists to support people by offering a range of services and information. The charity has an ambitious growth plan and this role will be crucial in providing a platform which will enable this growth to happen. This is a permanent opportunity offering a maximum salary of £42,000 PA based in London.
What's great about this organisation?
- Flexible working opportunities
- Ambitious growth plans
- Collaborative and enthusiastic team
- Strong pension
- Ride to work scheme
- Fantastic offices in a great location!
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Managing the media and PR strategy of the organisation
- Building the brand and raising awareness through a range of digital and print media
- Identifying both reactive and proactive media opportunities
- Acting as a point of contact for media requests, liaising with press contacts and journalists
- Creating content such as articles, press releases, crib sheets etc
- Working alongside the digital and campaigns teams to produce an integrated PR strategy
- Managing the overall reputation and brand of the organisation
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- Excellent written communications skills
- A successful track record in a media/PR environment
- A strong understanding of press and media in the UK
- An existing network of media contacts
- Project management skills
Interviews for this role are taking place week commencing 11th March! Apply now or get in touch on:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.