Membership and Events Executive
- Are you a Membership Events professional looking for a new delegate lead role?
- Would you like to join a highly successful and dynamic membership events team?
- Do you like the idea of representing a highly respected trade association based in London that promotes science?
If so, I would to speak to you ASAP regarding this opportunity!
I am working with one of my oldest clients have engaged me to help them to find the newest member of their membership events team.
This is a permanent role working for a recognised trade association based in central London and is paying up to £27,000 pro rata PA.
What's great about this client?
- Highly successful and friendly team
- Excellent location with offices in central London
- Strong reputable brand
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle scheme
What do the staff think?
"I love it here! You get plenty of opportunities to be involved in lots dynamic projects!"
- Team member
- The Membership and Events Executive primary function is to support the membership and events function
- Assist on membership, administration and marketing
- Continually update the events CMS pages
- Be responsible for occasional small events such as seminar and webinars
- Update the CRM system and utilise it with support towards membership and events
- Help membership and credit control teams with outstanding debt
- Manage CPD administration across the business
- Help raise the trade association's profile and value
What you will need to succeed
- Experience of working for a trade association or not for profit organisation is highly desirable
- Need to be highly motivated, driven and team orientated
- Must have experience of internal stakeholder management
- Must have experience of CRM, finance and CMS systems (CRM Dynamics and Help Portal would be highly desirable) to support business development
- An interest in science would be desirable but not essential
This is a permanent critical hire and interviews will be taking place ASAP!
Please contact me on 0207 269 6338 or email to email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR