Business Tax Senior Manager
Up to £85,000 Per Annum
- Are you a Business Tax Manager looking to take the next step?
- Does a local firm with interesting and complex work you would associate with London practices appeal?
- Do you want to work in an environment where work-life balance is a reality?
If you answered yes, please read on…
What's great about this role?
- You will be working with colleagues who have high levels of technical expertise and experience in tax.
- You will work closely with Partners and gain a high level of responsibility from day one.
- Involvement in high-level project work. To include corporate reorganisations and tax planning.
- A generous benefits package including an above average pension and private medical insurance.
- Manage an established portfolio of clients, building relationships and developing business opportunities.
- Deliver expert tax advice on a broad range of areas including share incentive planning, restructuring and dividing companies, EIS and SEIS.
What you'll need to succeed:
- To succeed, you will be CTA qualified as a minimum and ideally ACA, coupled with detailed knowledge of UK business tax issues.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call Emma on 02072696325