A leading independent firm of chartered accountants has an exclusive new opening for a talented Mixed Tax Assistant Manager to join their expanding Kendal tax team. With stunning offices located in the beautiful surroundings you will be interacting on a one of one basis with clients from various industries as well as networking across all sites.
This is the perfect mixed tax role for a talented Tax Senior or existing Assistant Tax Manager who is looking for more advisory exposure. As this is an incredibly varied role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Meeting clients regarding their business and personal tax enquiries.
* Preparing personal and some corporate tax returns based on information provided by clients.
* Liaising with HMRC when required.
* Monitoring the Tax departments and own personal development.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities to raise with clients
This role would suit an existing Mixed Tax Associate or Mixed Tax Assistant Manager who is ATT qualified and or part/fully qualified CTA. You will have a good technical knowledge of mixed tax especially corporate tax where there is more emphasis within the portfolio. You will also be a confident personable networker both internally and with clients, and ambitious to grow your career within a firm who truly reward talented individuals.
Interested in finding out more? Then please call Jennifer on 0207 269 6346 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR