A leading independent firm of chartered accountants has an exclusive new opening for a talented Mixed Tax Assistant Manager to join their expanding tax team. Situated in brand new offices in Milton Keynes you will be interacting on a one of one basis with clients from various industries as well as networking across all sites.
This is the perfect mixed tax role for a talented compliance Assistant Manager who is looking for more advisory exposure. As this is an incredibly varied role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting clients regarding their business and personal tax enquiries.
- Preparing personal and some corporate tax returns based on information provided by clients.
- Liaising with HMRC when required.
- Monitoring the Tax departments and own personal development.
- Identifying tax planning opportunities to raise with clients
This role would suit an existing Mixed Tax Assistant Manager who is ATT qualified and CTA qualified. You will have a good technical knowledge of mixed tax especially corporate tax where there is more emphasis within the portfolio. You will also be a confident personable networker both internally and with clients, and ambitious to grow your career within a firm who truly rewards talented individuals.
Feel you have what it takes then send your CV to Jennifer.email@example.com or call Jennifer on 0207 269 6346 for more details.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR