Mixed Tax Manager - £50,000 - £58,000 + PMI + Pension + Bonus + Benefits
This growing 22 Partner firm is looking for a Mixed Tax Manager to join their tax department and have the opportunity to work with a diverse client base with turnovers from circa £1 million up to £100 million.
What is the role?
- Responsible for a portfolio of personal tax and corporate clients and dealing with all compliance matters
- Review of personal tax and corporate tax returns
- Sole responsibility for corporate tax on many clients where they act for the UK subsidiaries as part of a large overseas group
- Handle preparation of forms P11D and ad hoc share work for portfolio as required. There is a large amount of consultancy work within the department such as share restructuring, EMI's and will work directly with the Partners on projects
- Supervise two junior members of staff and provide training where required
What you will need:
- Qualified CTA preferred
- At least 2 years' post qualified experience within a multi-partner
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of corporate tax
- Previous managerial experience is ideal
Interviews are currently being held for this Mixed Tax Manager so to find out more, please get in contact on 0207 123 5059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.