Mixed Tax Manager - North West London
Location - North West London
Up to £60,000
Are you hoping to make a move to a local practice with quality work you would expect in The City? Are you looking for a Mixed Tax Manager opportunity where the broad scope of work ensures you are always challenged and never become stagnant in your development? If so, please continue reading
What's great about this Mixed Tax Manager role?
- It is based in brand new open-plan offices which have been designed exclusively for the firm.
- They like to promote internally where possible and 60% of their partners were promoted from within the firm.
- The team is very welcoming and as a business, they are very inclusive.
Your role as Mixed Tax Manager
- Will be reporting directly to partners working closely with them.
- Managing a team of junior staff, reviewing their work and developing them.
- Dealing with technical advisory work and queries in a broad area including R&D, Inheritance Tax, Share schemes, Treatment of expenditure for corporate tax, Capital allowances, VAT, SDLT, ATED, Income Tax and Capital gains.
What you will need to succeed:
- Technical knowledge across all areas of taxation.
- Ideally, CTA qualified although people who are qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, have good research skills and the initiative when needed.