Mixed Tax Senior
Up to £45000
- Are you a mixed tax professional looking to move to a top 50 firm with a strong reputation?
- Are you looking for a role where you can develop in all areas of tax and not just become a Personal or Corporate tax specialist?
The Mixed Tax senior offers you the chance to do just this while still progressing in your career.
What's Great About this role?
- Based in an open plan office with managers on hand to help with queries.
- Excellent career opportunities (in the last year they have opened two new offices within London).
- They are a training practice and offer a supportive environment in which to complete tax qualifications.
- You will work with various managers and partners to ensure you gain access to both varied and interesting work.
- The portfolio will consist of Corporate, Business and Personal Tax as well as Trusts.
- You will manage client relationships and liaise with HMRC on their behalf.
What you will need to succeed
- Ideally, you will have gone through three tax seasons in a mid-tier accountancy practice.
- You will be motivated and a strong communicator able to gel with all stakeholders.
- You will hold the ATT qualification.
- You will have a technical understanding of both Corporate and Personal Tax.
I have worked with this firm for nearly four years and have placed six people within their team. All have gained qualifications or been promoted which is a testament to this firm.
I am looking for ambitious mixed tax professionals to join this team. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Emma on 02072696325.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR