An accountancy firm based in Farnham is recruiting for a Tax Senior. This is a brand-new role that has occurred due to firm growth.
The main objective of this role is to be responsible for a portfolio of personal and corporate tax clients.
Corporate tax experience is essential for this role and personal tax is also desired. You will be working with a broad client range and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary contact for clients, dealing with any technical issues and spotting any planning opportunities
- Preparation of P11ds, PSAs and year-end returns
- Reviewing tax work of more junior team members and dealing with any queries
- Working closely with managers and partners to ensure that the tax department is at the forefront of compliance and planning matters
This firm has a family feel culture with very little staff turnover. They offer flexible working alongside some other benefits:
- Uncapped career progression
- Excellent atmosphere
- A collaborative and supportive environment
- Diverse amount of work
- No pigeonholing
If you are keen to hear more about this Tax Senior position, please get in touch ASAP.
Jyoti.email@example.com, 0207 269 6364