£45000 - £50000 per annum
5 months ago
An accountancy firm based in Farnham is recruiting for a Tax Senior. This is a brand-new role that has occurred due to firm growth.
The main objective of this role is to be responsible for a portfolio of personal and corporate tax clients.
Corporate tax experience is essential for this role and personal tax is also desired. You will be working with a broad client range and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary contact for clients, dealing with any technical issues and spotting any planning opportunities
- Preparation of P11ds, PSAs and year-end returns
- Reviewing tax work of more junior team members and dealing with any queries
- Working closely with managers and partners to ensure that the tax department is at the forefront of compliance and planning matters
This firm has a family feel culture with very little staff turnover. They offer flexible working alongside some other benefits:
- Uncapped career progression
- Excellent atmosphere
- A collaborative and supportive environment
- Diverse amount of work
- No pigeonholing
If you are keen to hear more about this Tax Senior position, please get in touch ASAP.
Jyoti.email@example.com, 0207 269 6364
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.