£54000 - £64000 per annum
5 months ago
Private Client Tax Manager
Up to £64,000
Well recognised, top 100 accountancy practice
With the firm's growth has come a need for a Private Client Tax Manager to provide high-level support to partners within the firm, as well as managing a portfolio of clients and providing consultancy work when required.
As Private Client Tax Manager, you can expect to work on an interesting array of clients, predominantly HNWI's and OMB's. This opportunity will certainly appeal if you are an ambitious tax professional looking for a diverse and interesting portfolio with plenty of client contact.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong and successful relationships and providing expert, timely and comprehensive advice face to face and via phone and email.
- Providing proactive and innovative solutions to clients.
- Attending new business meetings and assisting with new client proposals.
- Delegating and training junior staff, as well as reviewing work.
- Managing WIP, billing and recoverability for the portfolio.
The successful individual is likely to have broad exposure to private client tax matters, as well as (ideally) being CTA qualified. Above all, they are looking for candidates who have the right attitude to learn.
For further information, please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.