Mixed Tax Senior Manager - London - Top 40 Firm - £80,000 - £90,000
Why this firm?
They offer a wide range of benefits which include but are not limited to:
- Private medical insurance cover
- Cashback for medical expenses
- Summer hours
- Monthly drinks
- Extra annual leave over the Christmas period
- Season ticket loans and company discounts at some local establishments.
As Mixed Tax Senior Manager, you will:
- Run a portfolio of up to 50 of the firm's most complex clients
- Provide high level technical support to the partners and directors
- Advise a variety of different clients including HNWIs, OMBs and corporate clients
- Manage, support and mentor staff
This individual will ideally be CTA qualified with either the ACA or ACCA. They will need to have had substantial Mixed Tax experience with a personal tax bias. Experience of planning and advisory work, ideally including share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile.
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.