Mixed Tax Senior Manager - London - £80,000 - £87,000
Are you CTA qualified?
Have you got Mixed Tax experience with a personal bias?
If you would like to work for an independent, dynamic firm based in the heart of London as an experienced CTA-qualified Mixed Tax Senior Manager to provide high level technical support to the Partners and Directors as well as staff management responsibilities.
For this Mixed Tax Senior Manager, you will be:
- CTA qualified
- Mixed tax with a personal tax bias
- Proven track record of managing projects to tight deadlines and within budget
- Can demonstrate technical skills and commercial awareness, and the ability to balance the two
- Experience of planning and advisory work, ideally including share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately at all levels, both within and outside the firm including enquiries and negotiations with HMRC
As Mixed Tax Senior Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Run a portfolio of up to 50 of the firm's most complex clients
- Work with partners and directors on ad hoc consultancy projects
- Manage, support, and mentor staff
- Work with the manager group to ensure high-quality ITR compliance is delivered on time for clients across the tax team
- Provide technical support to the team in relation to complex matters (including review of work where needed)
- Manage WIP, billing and recoverability
For more information on this Mixed Tax Senior Manager, please get in contact with Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email@example.com