London- Top 10
Up to £48,000 + Benefits
I am currently working for a household name accountancy firm in London that are keen to add an experienced and newly qualified Accountant to their dynamic team in the city.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be ACA/ACCA Qualified or Newly Qualified
- Have extensive experience of preparing statutory accounts
- Have a stable CV with recent experience of working for a UK based accountancy Firm
- Hold outstanding communication skills
- Be ambitious and keen to progress into a Manager role in the next 12-18 months
The benefits of working for this firm are extensive, as this company is part of one of the largest networks of accountants and auditors in the world it brings numerous opportunities to broaden your personal and professional horizons.
Other benefits include private medical, clear progression based on merit, flexitime/work from home, international/internal/external secondment opportunities, and much more!
So… Is it for you?
This role would suit a qualified or newly qualified accountant, currently working in an accounting (or audit and accounts) role, with a UK based accountancy firm, looking for an extensive benefits package and brilliant progression opportunities.
If you are qualified and keen to know more, get in touch ASAP!
020 7269 6329
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR