City of London, London
Kate Bramwell Green
10 months ago
Audit and Accounts Senior
- 23 days + bank holidays
- Pension (Employer: 5%; Employee: 3%)
- Death in Service scheme cover (4 x salary).
- Private Medical Cover
Having met with this impressive Top 50 firm, you can understand why they are an award-winning Top 50 firm of chartered accountants.
They are both friendly and supportive in their nature, they treat their staff members as individuals and not a statistic and offer their staff a realistic work-life balance.
There clients are mid-corporates and (SMEs) which vary across sectors including Pension Schemes, Charities and Not for Profit Organisations, Solicitors, and FCA regulated entities.
Audit and Accounts Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Leading audits under the control of a Manager/Principal.
- Managing on-site audit teams.
- Planning, completion procedures, and preparing management letters.
- Supervision of junior staff
Audit and Accounts Supervisor Requirements?
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Working in a UK based Accountancy Practice
- At least 50% of current role must be audit
If this advert has caught your attention, and you want to find out more about my client, the audit role and the benefits of working in Hertfordshire, don't hesitate to get in touch; contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.