Pro-legal has been instructed by the partners of a Leading US Law Firm to seek out a hard working and intelligent Newly Qualified IP Solicitor. This is aligned with their growth and profitability strategy for the new financial year.
Why work here as a Newly Qualified IP Solicitor?
- You will be working for a Market-leading US Firm alongside well-renowned partners;
- High profile, diverse client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Clear career progression with quarterly reviews;
- Work closely with market-leading partners with an emphasis on personal development;
- Client Facing - Pride themselves on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Highly rewarding remuneration package.
Why work as a Newly Qualified IP Solicitor here?
"I enjoy working here because of the high calibre client base. From the first day I started here, I was given responsibility and the opportunity to work on diverse and interesting clients that constantly presented me with fresh challenges. Alongside this, I get to work with well-renowned partners allowing me to build and develop my skills set."
What do you need to succeed here?
- Brilliant academics and the benefit of a broad training in a Top 20 Law firm;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective team player - able to work effectively in an established, close-knit team;
- Excellent technical ability and solid drafting skills;
- Ability to communicate and handle client contact (both internal and external);
- Familiarity with technology e.g. Excel, Word.
If you are a highly driven intelligent individual looking to take the next step up in their career, then contact me today. 02072466316 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are taking place within the next two weeks.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR