Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this Top US Law Firm to seek out an intelligent hardworking Newly Qualified Project Finance Solicitor to join their team. This is to align with their 20/20 growth and profitability strategy.
Why work here as a Newly Qualified Project Finance Solicitor?
- You will be working for a Market-leading US Firm alongside well-renowned partners;
- High profile, diverse client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Clear career progression with quarterly reviews;
- Work closely with market-leading partners with an emphasis on personal development;
- Client Facing - Pride themselves on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Highly rewarding remuneration package.
Why do you enjoy working as a Project Finance Associate here?
"I enjoy working as a Project Finance Associate here due to the high calibre interesting client base, I am constantly presented with fresh challenges which allow me to build and develop new skills. It is a supportive work environment where you are pushed to perform to your personal best and highly rewarded for it"
What do you need to succeed here?
*Brilliant academics and the benefit of a broad training in a Top 20 Banking & Finance Team;
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
*Effective team player - able to work effectively in an established, close-knit team;
*Excellent technical ability and solid drafting skills;
*Ability to communicate and handle client contact (both internal and external);
*Familiarity with technology e.g. Excel, Word.
I am looking for an ambitious Newly Qualified Project Finance Solicitor looking to make the next step up in their career. If this appeals to you then contact me on 02072696316 or email@example.com. Interviews are taking place soon
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR