Not for Profit Audit Manager
- Do you want a structured career path to Partnership?
- Do you want to work in a top 50 listed practice in Central London?
- Do you have experience within the Not for Profit sector?
Top 50 clients based in the heart of London seeking a Audit Manager with not for profit sector experience. Due to sustained growth and internal promotions this is a swiftly growing department for this practice. My clients have instructed me to source candidates who are potentially future Partners and there is very much the ability to progress within this role.
- Audit: statutory audit, planning, completion, attend/lead client meetings etc.
- Accounts preparation
- Provision of general business advice to clients
- Managing the overall service delivery to clients
- Support work for partners
- Other special projects, including internal audit
- Client billing and job recoverability
- Client and prospective client meetings
- Assist in supervising/managing the audit staff including appraisal process/mentor groups/retain etc.
- Assist where required in the general running of the audit department
My clients are interviewing for this role over the course of the next fortnight so get in contact now to discuss this opportunity in greater detail!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR