Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a newly qualified Funds Lawyer to join their highly-regarded team. This Transatlantic law firm advises on a wide range of fund formation and transactions earning them a longstanding reputation for cutting-edge work that provides innovative solutions for their clients. This is reinforced by their high profile clientele including massive multinational companies to small and mid-sized businesses.
Why you should work here as a newly qualified Funds Lawyer?
- High profile client base;
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- A friendly and collaborative work environment where all ideas are welcomed;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- You will be working for a leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- Clear career progression with an emphasis on personal development.
What do you need to succeed here as a newly qualified Funds Lawyer?
- Qualified lawyer solicitor of England & Wales with a training contract at a highly-rated law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Financial Services Practice specifically within funds;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage; Investment Funds, Private Equity, Debt Funds and Hedge Funds;
- This role would suit someone who is newly qualified but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious newly qualified Funds Lawyer looking to start off their career at leading Transatlantic law firm, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.