A London-based accounting practice is on a search for a Corporate OMB Tax specialist to join the business and lead the team, inheriting the position as a result of a retiring Partner.
The practice, which has made huge strides in the last 18-24 months, has a large portfolio of OMB and SME clients to pick up upon arrival, where you'd be providing high-level tax advisory across a broad range of corporate tax structures. The junior audit team perform all tax compliance related delivery, which you'd only be responsible for overseeing and signing off.
Your responsibilities will include:
- OMB Corporate Tax advisory
- International Corporate Tax advisory
- Team management, motivation and growth
- Identifying business opportunities in the existing portfolio
- Actively sourcing new opportunities in the market
- Strategising the tax direction for the practice alongside the other Tax Partners
- Overseeing tax compliance function
- Marketing and networking
- Cross-selling the services of the practice
It's an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Tax Director/Partner to join the team and grow the business, working in a collegiate Partnership and providing significant value to a good client base.
Get in touch with Chris on 0207 269 6313 for more details, or email Chris.Davey@pro-tax.co.uk
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR