Operations & HR Manager - Central London - £38,000-43,000 - Permanent
A unique opportunity has risen for a small Financial Services company based in Central London. This is an exciting role for someone to build the team and be at the centre of improving the way they work for this self-managing company. This would suit someone who is hands-on and is always looking for innovative ways of getting tasks completed quicker. Please note that the culture of this company is very unique and this would suit someone who is used to a start-up venture. The role would involve general operations as well as HR & recruitment.
- Improving business processes and dealing with day to day issues and finding ways to resolve this quicker
- Being the first point of contact for both external and internal stakeholders
- Being the centre of recruitment and leading on the strategy as well as recruiting all roles from start to finish
- Liaise with agencies for recruitment needs and being the point of contact, reviewing rates and harmonising terms and conditions
- Partnering with stakeholders to find the business' requirements and how you can help
- Reviewing system, software and application tools and finding ways for improving this
- Experience within recruitment in the past is essential as it will be a big part of the job
Please do apply if you feel you have the skill-set required for this vacancy. In return, you'll be working with an exciting small Financial Services company who provide excellent benefits and have a very unique way of working.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance