Outsourcing Manager - Forward-thinking Big 4 firm
Location - London
Salary - up to £60,000 + benefits
- Are you looking to progress your career as an Outsourcing Manager in one of the most reputable firms in the UK?
A brand new opportunity has opened up for an experienced Outsourcing Manager to join the busy Outsourcing department of this impressive and innovative Big 4 firm.
They are seeking a proactive individual, with a 'can do' attitude, who has a vision to develop the Outsourcing department and add immediate value to the organisation.
If you want to have access to some of the most prestigious clients in the UK and work for a firm with thriving reputation, long history and prosperous future, this would be the ideal role for you.
The successful Outsourcing Manager will:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified professional
- Have experience ideally in a Top 50 accountancy practice within the last few years
- Have a wealth of experience in preparing and reviewing a portfolio of management accounts and VAT returns
- Be confident in managing and coaching the Outsourcing team
- Have exemplary client-facing skills
- Be commercially-minded and result-driven individual
If you have always wanted to make a move to The Big 4, now is your chance. Due to the exciting nature of this role I expect high interest from candidates. Contact Nadia Atanasova today to discuss your suitability for the position and to get further details. Interviews are taking ASAP.
0207 269 6326