Salary: 55,000 + Benefits
- Kick-start the New Year with a fantastic role in a Top 10 Accountancy practice!
- Join a company where you can fast-track your career progression!
What is great about this Outsourcing Manager?
- Highly varied client base which would allow you to work on different clients and industries
- A firm with long and stable history and reputation on the market
- An award-winning firm recognised for achieving excellence and innovation
- You will be working within professional, supportive and friendly environment
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
As an Outsourcing Manager you will be:
- Managing an Outsourcing team, supervising and reviewing their work
- Providing ongoing training and development to junior members of the team
- Undertaking technical review of team outputs, including Management Accounts, VAT returns and P11D files
- Recruiting new team members
- Managing client relationships and ensuring their demands are met
To succeed within this Outsourcing Manager role you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have a post-qualification experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in statutory and management account preparation and bookkeeping
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to manage a team so that client expectations are met and exceeded
- Be experienced in computerised accounts production and have intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Due to the attractive nature of this role I expect a high level of applications. Send me your CV as soon as you can so you do not miss out on this amazing opportunity! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion. I look forward to speaking to you!
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR