Salary: Up to £32,000 + benefits
- Do you want to work in a Top 10 accountancy practice with impressive clients?
- Would you like to be a part of a forward-thinking firm with long and stable reputation and clear pathway for career progression?
What is great about this Outsourcing Senior
- Highly varied client base ranging from multinational companies and growth-focused entrepreneurs to fashion icons
- Global team with operations in over 100 countries
- Dynamic workload with various projects to focus on daily basis
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Friendly, professional and supportive working environment
As an Outsourcing Senior you will be:
- Preparing management and statutory accounts
- Preparing bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- Training clients in use of their accounting systems
- Supporting the ongoing development of junior members of the team
- Compiling information for P11D preparation by Tax Department
What does the Outsourcing team think?
'A great company with diverse and interesting projects and clients to work on which gives you numerous opportunities to learn and progress!' - Current Employee
To succeed within this Outsourcing Senior role you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified (or finalist)
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice within the last 2 years
- Have working knowledge of IFRS/ UKGAAP
- Be experienced in computerised accounts production and have intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills
First stage interviews are happening this week so reach out now for full details.