Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 up to £45,000 + Amazing Benefits
- Would you like to work in a highly reputable, Top 50 Chartered Accountancy Practice?
- Do you want to be a part of a company with well established, loyal and varied client base from wide range of sectors?
What is great about this Outsourcing Senior role:
- You will be working in an award-winning firm with a proven record of excellence, innovation and success!
- Fantastic work-life balance with flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home
- Friendly and down-to-earth working environment with amazing benefits including 4-5% pension, private medical and dental insurance, childcare vouchers, gym discount, medicash, and more
- Receive 2% bonus at Christmas + annual away day and huge Christmas Party!!
What does the team say:
'From day one I was welcomed in a friendly and sociable environment and I have been able to learn and progress within my career!' Outsourcing Senior
As an Outsourcing Senior, you will be:
- Assisting on a portfolio of outsourcing clients including media and entertainment, property, restaurants, professional services, charities, healthcare and private clients with turnovers up to £6m
- Preparing a mixture of management and statutory accounts
- Preparing VAT returns and book-keeping and accounting assignments
To succeed within this Outsourcing Senior role you need to:
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or a finalist
- Have experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in statutory and management account preparation
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Sage, Xero, Excel and other software packages
Due to the attractive nature of this role I expect a high level of applications. Send me your CV as soon as you can so you do not miss out on this amazing opportunity! Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion. I look forward to speaking to you!
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR