Salary: £60,000 + Benefits
- Kick-start the New Year with a fantastic role in a Top 10 Accountancy practice!
- Join a company where you can fast-track your career progression!
What is great about this Outsourcing Manager opportunity;
- Highly varied client base which would allow you to work on different clients and industries
- A firm with a long and stable history and reputation on the market
- An award-winning firm recognised for achieving excellence and innovation
- You will be working within a professional, supportive and friendly environment
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
As an Outsourcing Manager you will be;
- Managing an Outsourcing team, supervising and reviewing their work
- Providing ongoing training and development to junior members of the team
- Undertaking technical review of team outputs, including Management Accounts, VAT returns and P11D files
- Involved in the recruitment of new team members
- Managing client relationships and ensuring their demands are met
To succeed within this Outsourcing Manager role you need to;
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have a post-qualification experience within a UK-based accountancy practice
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in statutory and management accounts preparation and bookkeeping
- Have strong leadership skills and be able to manage a team so that client expectations are met and exceeded
- Be experienced in computerised accounts production and have intermediate/advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Due to the attractive nature of this role I expect a high level of applications, so please send me your CV as soon as you can so you do not miss out on this amazing opportunity. Please contact Nadia Atanasova for further discussion. I look forward to speaking to you!
0207 269 6326
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR