Pensions Audit Manager
Are you an accomplished pensions auditor possessing exemplary technical knowledge and a flair for accounts? If so, then this unique position is a fantastic match for your skill set.
- Carry out audits using a bespoke risk-based audit approach
- Act as the senior on audits reporting directly to manager. The individual will be responsible for the planning of the audit file right through to the completion sections including drafting the financial statements, the management letter and the letter of representation
- Supervise and effectively delegate work to less experienced members of the audit team
- Appraise other members of the team following completion of the jobs worked on
- Perform 'accounts preparation' jobs either from the client's trial balance or from their original accounting records
What you'll need to succeed:
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of an electronic audit programme
- Experience of CaseWare and Sage would be an advantage
- Experience in the audit and accounts preparation of occupational pension schemes;
- You will have had experience of leading audits from the planning stage right through to the completion stage including supervision of staff within your audit team.
- You will be familiar with and have an awareness of the laws and regulations that apply to accounting and audit and are required to ensure compliance.
- You will need to be client facing, show willingness to work as part of a team and be able to meet deadlines.
If you have experience within the pensions sector and are looking for a position within a growing, outgoing and sociable team then contact now to discuss this exciting opportunity.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR