Outsourcing Team Leader
Location - Hertfordshire
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 + amazing benefits
- Do you want to work for an award-winning Top 50 accountancy practice?
- Would you like to join a firm which is highly successful but also known for being friendly and approachable?
What is great about the Outsourcing Team Leader role?
- Be a part of a family-feel office in a supportive and motivating environment
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Flexible working hours ensuring work-life balance is a priority
- 25 Days Holiday + Public Bank Holidays + TOIL
- Fantastic location of the office surrounded by a range of shops, cafes and restaurants
As the Outsourcing Team Leader you will be:
- Preparing and reviewing client VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts and balance sheet reconciliation on Sage/ Xero/ Quickbooks/ CCH
- Bringing incomplete client records to trial balance to pass to accounts department with a fully supporting, reconciled accounts file
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from clients and Partners
- Providing training, co-ordinating and supporting team members
What does the Outsourcing Team think?
'There is a great focus on developing people in the company. The atmosphere is really friendly which allows us to work as a team and enjoy the time in the office' Current Employee
To succeed in this Outsourcing Team Leader role you need to:
- Have a minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role in a UK-based accountancy practice
- Be ACA / ACCA / CIMA/ AAT qualified or part-qualified, however, qualified by experience professionals would be considered as well
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting software (Sage, Xero, Quickbooks)
- Be able to successfully lead and supervise a team
If you want to join a forward-thinking firm with a strong focus on career development, do not hesitate to get in touch. Contact Nadia Atanasova on email@example.com 02072696326 for further discussion!
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR