Part Qualified Auditor, Derby - £26,000
Do you have at least 12 month's experience in audit?
Are looking for a role where you can continue your professional qualifications?
Is work-life balance and company culture important to you?
If so this opportunity is for you.
My client is one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the UK and in the top 15 accountancy firms in the country. This is an opportunity to start a role at an exciting company experiencing a period of growth, with a chance to further your professional career by completing your qualifications. They engage with a broad range of clients from construction and property to professional services.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of consolidated accounts for UK LLPs
- Attending client's sites for external audit
- Preparing VAT returns
Why would you want to work for this company?
- Fastest growing accountancy firm in the UK
- Trendy offices with table tennis, sleeping pods, treadmill desks and more!
- UNLIMITED annual leave
- Lots of company social events
You would be perfectly suited for this role if:
- You are part qualified as an auditor
- You are looking to complete your professional qualifications
- Have 12 months experience in audit
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR