Director of Finance - Part-time
- Are you an experienced Finance Director with charity experience?
- Are you looking for part-time hours?
- Would you like to work for an organisation that works to support people at their most challenging times in life?
If so read on:
This organisation does extraordinary work providing support to those going through their most challenging times. With an income in excess of £35 million which includes trading subsidiaries, legacy, fund-raising and government grants. A leading and very well-respected name in their field with a long history, this organisation has just celebrated a milestone birthday and have exciting plans including a capital build project
You will work with an incredible and support senior management team and trustees. The staff we spoke to all had one thing to say in common - "this is just a great place to work!"
- You will be accountable for the organisation's strategic financial management and leadership a
- You will drive efficiency, reducing costs and maximising funds available to invest
- Formulate the organisations future direction and financial strategy
- Provide leadership in the budget setting process
- Hold overall control of all accounting and financial functions
- Responsible for the overall planning and maintenance of the organisation's sites including retail outlets
- Chair Committees
- Work with teams to manage all NHS contracts and submission of bids
- To led of relationships with Local NHS Trusts and commissioning bodies
In return, you will work with a strong and supportive senior management team, enjoy a range of benefits and make a real difference to people's lives. Email/Call for an application pack
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR